Though Marketo does not officially support cloning across workspaces, we have found that Jeto can safely clone from one workspace, such as a Center of Excellence, to another.
There are, however, limitations to keep in mind:
- All assets/templates used in your Marketo program template must be shared with the other workspaces. This includes email and landing page templates, as well as snippets.
- If you're program contains a Landing Page with a form, the program cannot be cloned across workspaces (unlike email and landing page templates, forms are not templates and must reside in the appropriate workspace).
- If your program contains a list with more than 1000 people, that list will not be cloned
- Period costs are not cloned
- If your program contains reports, the settings of the reports are not updated. The new reports will continue to point to the original program template.