In this release
- Edit email layout (Beta)
- Support "mailto" links in rich text editor
- Redirect SSO users to authentication portal
- Improvements and bug fixes
Edit Email Layout (Beta)
Important: This feature is currently in closed Beta. Administrators can contact Jeto support to request access.
Email layouts can now be edited by deleting modules directly from Jeto. This will help reduce the number of Launchers required to support various use cases and gives more flexibility for end users while building campaigns.
Support "mailto" links in rich text editor
You can now add mailto links in any rich text link. Jeto will no longer add "http(s)://" as prefix these links.
Redirect SSO (Single Sign On) users to client authentication portal
Clients with SSO authentication will now have the ability to set a redirect URL from Jeto Login, guiding SSO users to go through your main authentication portal.
Other Improvements and bug fixes
- Fixed inactive users still getting campaign email notifications.
- Added name and direct link to Launchers from Campaign error notifications sent to administrators
- Increased limit for single select options (from 2 500 to 5 000 characters)
- Fixed © showing as <?> in email preview